Wednesday, June 13, 2012

1440, A Flip of the Script

At last, my treasury has dried up and become baron. I have replanted myself back in good old Mainz since I couldn’t afford the workshop. Since I’ve been among my home town, I gained the acquaintance of a certain Johann Faust; a blacksmith and a lawyer. Most of all this man was a good listener; fore I had told him of my trials in Strasburg to make books cheaply. Bless this man, he was so intrigued by the very concept and gave me the money I need to continue my work! It’s a joyous feeling to be given the opportunity to go on with such devoted work, but the only option we have is too stand back and see what possibly unfolds.

 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Idealportr%C3%A4t_Joannes_Faustus.jpg/220px-Idealportr%C3%A4t_Joannes_Faustus.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment